Although it is the third most commonly-used metal in the world, the softness and malleability of copper make it difficult for many in our industry to work with. Fortunately, Portland Precision Manufacturing Company has many years’ experience in machining copper, and can produce tight tolerance, high precision copper parts that match your exact design specifications.
A highly skilled staff and advanced equipment allow us to deliver machined copper parts with tolerances of ±0.0005” or better. Copper CNC machining technology ensures perfect repeatability, from the first part to the last, in any quantity, whether you need a single prototype component or high volume production runs with tens of thousands of pieces. Anything you require, from the simplest parts to the most intricate, can be machined to match your exact specifications.
High precision non-standard metal components machining service cnc lathe turning parts
DIN, BS, ANSI, JIS, GB and so on
1. Carbon steel: C1006, C1008, C1010, C1016A, C1018A, C1022, C1035K and C1045K
2. Iron: 1213, 12L14 and 1215
3. Stainless steel: SS201, SS202, SS302, SS303, SS304, SS316, SS410, SS420 and SS430
4. Alloy steel: SCM435, 10B21 and 40Cr
5. Brass or brass alloy: H63 (CuZn37, C2720), H65 (CuZn35,C2700), H68 (CuZn33), H70 (CuZn30, C2600), H90 (CuZn10 and C2200)
6. Bronze: C51000, C52100 and C54400
7. Aluminum or aluminum alloy: Al6061 and Al6063
8. Titanium and titanium alloy: TAD, TA1-TA8, TB2 and TC1-TC10
9.Silver and silver alloy: AgCu3, AgCu7.5, AgSn3^5, AgPb0.4^0.7, AgPd3^5 and AgNi10
Zinc Plated, Ni Plated, Brass Plated
Tin Plated, Black Plated, Copper Plated.
hot-working, make hardness up to 6.8,8.8, 9.8, 10.9, 12.9 grade
Heat treatment with the material, and heat treatment with the product
Wire Drawing, Cold Heading, Threading, Heat Treatment, Surface Plating, Packing
We provide the CNC machining for stainless steel parts used in the following industries:
• Automotive. As we know so far, auto vehicles can not exist without our product;
• Aerospace. We have not found any other material based aircraft;
• Industrial. Nothing more to talk;
• Military. Wooden bullet? No way.
• Pharmaceutical. Well, maybe...
• Mining. Just minning without metal tools, try first and cry later.
• Construction. Caveman's buildings were non-metal, and they died off;
• Transportation. Wooden ships had already been weed out. So, you have no choice.